ARE YOU A MAKER, CREATOR, ENTREPRENEUR, OR A PRODUCT BASED BUSINESS OWNER? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THEN MAIN ST MARKET IS JUST FOR YOU!
We are excited for our third Main St Market this Fall on Oct 13th from 3pm - 8pm. It's a fun day to celebrate makers and creators as well as the revitalization of the downtown district in Rowlett. Below you will find all the information about joining the event.
Vendor Review/Acceptance Timeline:
- JUNE 18 - JULY 18, 2018 - Vendor Applications will be accepted
- JULY 19 - 26 - Vendor applications will be reviewed and considered for acceptance to participate.
- JULY 27, 2018 - Vendors will be notified of status via email. If you're accepted to participate, you will be invoiced at that time via Paypal. Payment is due by August 10, 2018 at Midnight. Payments accepted via PayPal or Check. If you're put on the waitlist, you will be notified of your status and you can wait to see if any spots open up due to non-payment or cancellations.
- AUGUST 10, 2018 - Payment due at Midnight or your booth will be forfeited and opened up to the next vendor on the Waiting List.
- OCTOBER 1, 2018 - Vendor Packets will be emailed with detailed information about the event.
- OCTOBER 13, 2018 - Main St Market 3pm - 8pm
Booth Cost and Size
- 10×10 booth – $75
- 20×10 booth – $135
Set up time will be 1pm-3pm. You will receive a map with your booth location before the event. Check in will be at 3901 Main St Rowlett TX 75088.
"Erin of Noonday Collective
"Main St. Market is a heartfelt collaboration that brings the best of Rowlett (and surrounding areas) together for one incredibly unique event. As a vendor, I had no idea what to expect. As a local, I should have known that the people of Rowlett are special. They are down right likable, hospitable and amiable. Conversations with market-goers revolved around how much we loved this event, this town and how much pride we ALL take in our town. Gotta love our small town! ❤️"
Where does the event take place? Will it be indoors or outdoors?
- This event will be all throughout Downtown Rowlett. The event is all outdoors.
What type of vendors will attend?
- We will have local makers and creators showing off all their amazing goods from clothing, jewelry, art, decor and more. We have limited the vendor count to 68, so spots are very limited and exclusive. We want this to be a good fit not only for our vendors but our attendees as well. We are selective in the vendors we choose to represent Main Street Market based on quality, affordability and what we believe will represent the desires of our guests at this special event.
Can I share a booth?
- Yes you and one other vendor can share a 20×10 booth! We will need both vendors to apply and tell us in the notes section of the application that you intend on sharing one booth! Once you are both approved as vendors we will email you both but it is up to you to orchestrate the payment and booth selection amongst yourselves. Only one link for payment will be emailed and thus payment of the full amount will have to be made upon checkout.
What does the booth look like?
- Each booth will be a taped off 10×10 or 20×10 space.
- You are not allowed to hammer or deface any of the property that does not belong to you. Your booth must be self-sufficient.
Is there electricity?
- This event is outdoors so there is very limited amounts of electricity. Please email us if you are concerned about not getting the electricity you need.
Do you provide tables and chairs?
- No you will need to provide your own tables and chairs for this event.
Will there be food available?
- Yes! Main Street Market will have many food and farmer vendors available. You will not go hungry!
As a vendor do I have to pay for parking?
- No! Parking is FREE all weekend!